Monday, June 6, 2011

Knit a Hat a Week

 I had this idea that I could knit a hat a week for a year. That way I would end up with 52 hats, most of which I probably don't need. I love to knit hats. They are easy and small and fun. They fit in your purse, you can do them on the bus, or while waiting for an appointment. I work in a well stocked yarn store and there is no way I could possibly make something out of all the variety that there is in the store. If I knit hats, I can try all the yarns I want to try and I haven't invested a ton of money or time and it satisfies my sanguine nature. One day it will be pink, the next day blue.... or whatever I want.
I consider this Hat #2 as last week I made the baby hat out of my handspun.
This hat is also my own design which I posted on Ravelry
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pink-passion-hat


No comments:

Post a Comment