Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finished 3rd Year

It is great to know that I finally finished my last paper and that somehow I survived taking a full course load at university. It wasn't always that easy to manage all my commitments and things that I had to do, but I am glad to say I did. Going back to school full time at 50 and working 2 full days a week and often teaching a class in the evening,  is certainly a different experience than at 20 and hopefully the things that i have learned through the years helped get me through. I completed Advanced Painting, Advanced Sculpture, Global Contemporary Art, Islamic Art and Literature, Art Theory and 20th Century Art. It was an awesome year and I learned so much and advanced incredibly in my own art practice.

Next year is 4th year and I will only have to do my 4th year studio classes and 1 advanced studio class. I will have lots of time to work on my own art practices. Hopefully I will not be silly and sign up for another art history class, which I don't need but will probably be tempted to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment