Sunday, November 28, 2010

Faces



I did alot of faces last year in Sculpture for my installation "Humpty Dumpty meets Waldorf" This one hung on the wall in a picture frame, many others hung from chains attached to the ceiling. It is so hard to photograph an installation, especially one done in a room with black walls. It was my way and for me it was good. It had Die Behauptung by the Toten Hosen blaring from my I- pod. I often wished my fellow students would have understood the words better as they had so much meaning for me. Many of the faces weren't pretty as I view them today I wonder what I was thinking, though I know. I even put one in the washing machine and shrunk it even more, it turned out bizarre. Sometimes it isn't always the time for pretty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment